When we start to develop a quality standard, we consult on the areas it will cover.
This is called topic engagement. It's your chance to:
- identify areas for quality improvement
- highlight emerging areas of practice
- provide examples of current practice
- apply to support the quality standard.
How to get involved
- Find the topic from the list of quality standards in development or from our open consultations.
- Register your organisation as a stakeholder for the topic.
- Follow the instructions on the individual topic page.
Topic engagement is open for 2 weeks. We can only accept your comments during this time. However, you can start preparing them in advance.
Download a sample comments form. This will help you prepare in advance.
The quality standard advisory committee meets to:
- review the briefing paper
- discuss a summary of the areas identified
- prioritise the areas for quality improvement that will be developed into statements and measures.
We will publish:
- the minutes of this meeting
- the briefing paper considered by the committee.
Other ways to get involved
- comment on a consultation
- organisations: support and promote the standards
- help develop quality standards.