Find out more about our range of knowledge transfer services.
- register your interest in a seminar
- request a speaker for an event.
We offer a range of seminars and webinars on:
- health technology assessment
- evidence generation strategies
- other related topics.
These can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Introduce the principles of health technology assessment (HTA).
- Show how we apply those principles when evaluating health technologies.
- Give an overview of our different programmes at NICE.
- Allow you to interact with key programme experts at NICE.
- Help you build clinical/cost effectiveness measures into your evidence generation plans.
- Help you consider how to prepare for a health technology assessment.
Our staff can attend conferences or events, either as a speaker or to join discussion panels.
If you are interested in inviting someone from the scientific advice team to speak at an event, please complete a speaker request form.
We are happy to provide speakers for events, depending on staff availability. Speaker fees and expenses will apply.
Topics we cover are:
- Our processes for evaluating healthcare technologies.
- Our evaluation methods and approach to health technology assessment (HTA).
- Challenges in healthcare technology development for fulfilling HTA requirements.
- Methodological issues in clinical trials.
- Methodological issues in HTA.